Outstanding Contribution to the Alberta Science and Technology Community
This award acknowledges an individual who has made extensive and tangible contributions to the Alberta science and technology community in one or more of the following areas:
- Public awareness
- Fostering growth of the Alberta science and technology community in areas such as:
- Infrastructure development:
- Finance and strategic partnering
- Technology transfer
Written Nomination Submission MUST Address The Following Criteria:
How Has The Nominee Been An Ambassador For The Alberta Science And Technology Community?
- Describe specific initiatives that showcase the nominee as an ambassador for Alberta’s science and technology community.
How Has The Nominee Raised The Profile Of Science And Technology Within Alberta, Canada And Internationally?
- What activities have been undertaken by the nominee to raise the profile of science and technology in Alberta and beyond?
- How has the nominee been recognized nationally and internationally in his/her field?
- Highlight the life-time achievements of the nominee that have contributed to the science and technology community.
- Describe how the nominee has exemplified leadership, dedication and vision within Alberta’s science and technology community.
- Describe the distinguished service of this individual to the science and technology community as well as to Albertans in general.