AI/ML Advancement and Application
This award is honouring leadership and significant contribution through the discovery, application and/or implementation of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) technology.
For the complete list of all categories of ASTech Awards click here
QUALIFIED NOMINEES: An individual, team, or organization
Written nomination submission MUST address the following criteria. Frame your answers for a non-expert in your field; use layman’s terms.
Through our Standard Process Nomination Form, the nominator can select all applicable award categories of the nominee.
To be considered for an ASTech Award, the nomination must address the following three components:
- 1. Problem/Opportunity Addressed
- 2. Solution Development/Outstanding Achievement
- – Describe the technology, product or process discovery or application – and how it is unique and leading edge.
- – In what industries can this technology, product or process be applied and can it be used broadly in other sectors?
- – How has the technology, product or process changed how things are currently done?
- – What is the significance of these advancements?
- 3. Demonstrate Impact/Adoption for Alberta and beyond
- – How has this technology, product or process changed and/or improved the industry to which it is applied? How is the contribution particularly noteworthy, locally and globally?
– How does this work further the growth and diversification of Alberta’s economy?
Note – The nomination format is general for all categories.